Community Garage Sale
Saturday, April 18th
City of Litchfield Park
On Saturday, April 18, 2015, during the hours of 7 a.m.-5 p.m., the City of Litchfield Park is encouraging a city-wide “Community Garage Sale”. Litchfield Park residents that live in the city limits who wish to participate are encouraged to set up a garage sale at their own home.
This is an opportunity to recycle items that you no longer have a use for and that someone else may need. Questions concerning the sale should be directed to Sonny Culbreth or Tricia Kramer, 623-935-9040.
Guidelines for the Community Garage Sale Event:
1. Time is from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
2. You do not need a city-issued garage sale permit
3. All other sign requirements do apply (see below)
4. No rain date will be scheduled
5. If you would like to have your address listed on the Litchfield Park website so people will know you are having a sale, please email your address to Tricia Kramer, Community Services Department, email@example.com. This is strictly voluntary!
• Maximum sign size is 2 ft. x 2 ft.
• Signs are to be affixed to a stake and placed in the ground
• No sign may be: (a) affixed to a utility pole; (b) affixed to a City tree; (c) placed in such a way as to obstruct the view of pedestrians or street traffic
• Signs may be posted one day in advance on Friday, April 17, and must be removed by 7:00 p.m. Saturday, April 18
2015 Participating Households
102 N. Florence Avenue
14813 W. Luna Court
771 W. Village Parkway
348 Ancora Drive West
865 W. Orchard Lane
1049 E. Segovia Drive
347 Ancora Drive West
760 E. Fairway Drive
14891 W. Aldea Drive North
342 Ancora Drive West
317 S. Desert Avenue
277 S. Hacienda Circle
14880 W. Aldea Circle
406 E. Fairway Drive
100 S. Old Litchfield Road (Blue Star Moms in Rec Center’s South Parking Lot)
202 N Florence Ave.
503 Redondo Drive South
680 E. Fairway Drive
300 W. Alegre Drive
220 W. Dorado Circle