Loop 303/I-10 Interchange
- Loop 303 is closed between Mcdowell and Thomas roads through fall 2014. Detour: Use Cotton Lane west of the freeway contruction work zone.
- Cotton Lane is closed between Mcdowell Rd and Garfield Street through fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival or Citrus Rd.
- I-10 and off-ramps at Cotton Lane are closed through fall 2014. Access to cotton Lane will be restored via frontage roads stretching between sarival avenue and Citrus Road in fall 2014. Detour: Use Sarival Ave or Citrus Rd ramps to connect to I-10 or loop 303.
- I-10 westbound on-ramp and east bound off-ramp at Citrus Rd(exit#123)
- I-10 eastbound on ramp and westbound off-ramp at sarival Ave (exit#125)
- Cotton Lane is closed in both directions between Indian School and Thomas Rd’s through fall 2014. Detour: Use Loop 303
- Thomas Rd is closed in both directions between cotton lane and loop 303 through fall 2014. Detour: Use Indian School Rd
Mountain View Blvd to Northern Avenue
Construction of loop 303 from Mountain View Blvd to Northern is now complete.
Thomas Road to Glendale Avenue
Construction is now underway on loop 303 between Thomas Rd and Glendale Ave.
- Glendale Ave will be closed between Sarival Ave and Cotton Ln until Wednesday, November 27th due to rain. Detour: Use Camelback Rd.
- Bethany Home rd. will be closed between Cotton Ln and Loop 303 starting Dec.23 for approx. two months. Detour: Use Bethany Home Rd.
Attention: Construction of Northern Pkwy is underway between Dysart Rd and Sarival Ave, and some local street closures/restrictions are planned. ADOT recommends you review MCDOT’s project information for the most current news and for information about possible impacts near the work zone.